As an Associate Partner of St. James's Place Wealth Management, I provide financial advice to individuals and to companies on all aspects of tax, trusts*, investment management, pensions and protection. I offer face to face guidance for my clients and host regular seminars for those who are exploring their options.
I offer a personal service. I do not work on a “one size fits all” basis but treat every client as a unique individual. Fundamentally I see my approach as one of problem-solving for the client - rather than product-selling. As a result, my clients can expect to receive the most comprehensive and appropriate advice at all times on one or more of the following concerns:
- Protecting their assets for the balance of their lifetimes and who wish to mitigate the effects of Inheritance Tax (IHT) on future generations.
- Investing capital for growth and income.
- Investing capital to generate tax efficient income.
- Planning for retirement.
- Managing cash.
- Ensuring that your dependents are secure in the event of death or sickness.
I also provide my clients with a range of informative publications including:-
- Market Update link
- Monthly Inheritance Tax Bulletin
- Quarterly Valuations
- The Investor Magazine
Outside of my business, I enjoy spending time with my family.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time. The value of any tax relief depends on individual circumstances.
*Trusts are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority